I’m looking for a mini Meg (or a mega Meg) to be my second skin and extension of my cheese-filled body as I continue to build my businesses this fall. Between my various adventures (Darn Good, Full Time You, Ghostly Ferns, and Fool Proof), my day-to-day schedule and availability to devote 100% to each business is getting spread thin. I’m looking for a capable, wacky, unusual individual who is interested in learning about freelance, client relations, running businesses, and having a great time with me trying new things and developing my businesses. Ideal candidate should be excited to learn, curious, driven, and self-motivated!
- Duration: 3 months. Flexible start and end date.
- Pay: Totally paid competitive rate!
- Hourly Commitment: ~20 hours p/week. I’ll work around your schedule!
- Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul area with the ability to work from home or Fool Proof
- Interested in learning all skills associated with working for yourself (accounting, taxes, client relations, social media, marketing, content creation).
- Extremely extra good at social media!
- Have a great understanding, or willingness to learn, the voices of myself and my brands.
- Be a self-initiator! Willing to take my ideas, run with them, and confidently suggest ideas of your own.
- Not embarrassed to take a video of a woman dancing by herself.
- New idea brainstorming
- Marketing and outreach
- Design assistance
- Social media content creation
- Video production assistance
Bonus points if you’re good at
- Video production, editing
- Animation or gifs
- Art directing photo shoots
- Weird ideas